Friday, August 8, 2008

Breaking Dawn "Party"


Hannah, Syd and I went to B & N for the BD release party. I had put my name on 2 different lists (B & N and Borders) so we got the red bracelets. What an adventure. We felt like we were at the circus or something. Poor Hannah, who has been living in Idaho for 9 weeks, forgot the wide aray of unusual personalities we have in our metropolis (wow - multi-syllabic word choice). If you want a good laugh, ask one of us about our experience.
Friday morning I flew to Idaho and then Hannah and I drove the nearly 10 hours to get home, brush our teeth and make it in time to get our books. We LOVED the final book....what about you?

7 comments:

Heather Allison said...

I absolutely LOVED the book! I can't wait for Midnight Sun to come out. It'll be so neat to see what Edward was thinking!! I just Love that Vampire!!! lol

themechams said...

Go Edward! Jenna is still reading the book so I am patiently waiting my turn. I am thinking I may read the 1st three again and hold out to read the 4th so I can be 'fresh' again. It has been a while since I read the last book and I have read about 50 books since....what do you think?
C

LJ and Hannah Nielsen said...

my head looks huge in that picture haha I LOVE EDWARD!!

FrankNApril said...

Suzie,
I had no idea you are apart of the blogging world! I am adding you to my list! I love it! April

Jana said...

Your blog page is so cute and clever! It completely knocks me out. Just thinkin' of ya...

FrankNApril said...

Suzie,
Tell me again the kids names that go to my kids school! I think you said Andrew? And? I forgot the girls name but I wanted Aubreana to know who she is! Thanks April
http://franknapril.blogspot.com/

Shawna said...

Hi!
You know, I actually haven't even read the books! Which is funny, because I'm normally such a bookworm. A friend told me the last book wasn't so good, because the author took the easy way out.
I'm going to have to read them, because I feel so out of the loop.