Fun things in our lives:
1. High School Basketball season ended (not that going to 3 basketball games a week wasn't fun, but.....)
2. Sydnee received a "1" - superior rating at the district wide Solo/Ensemble....and it wasn't her best performance. (She is truly amazing! Maybe it's a good thing she didn't do her very best, the judge wouldn't have know what to do with her:) )
3. My mom came to town to watch my borther's kids. It was good to see her, if only for a few hours.
4. Seth and Sydnee got really good report cards! (I was a little nervous for a few weeks)
5. 18 more SCHOOL days until I go on track break!
6. The weather here is over 65! Yea for the sunshine! Bring on SUMMER (I am NOT a winter person!)
7. Brent was able to confirm Carly. He loves helping people progress in the gospel!
8. The Olympics. I REALLY like to watch them. However, I only truly care about the results of the US athletes. I wonder why NBC shows them sooo late in the evening. How come my parents(who are in Texas today) know the results way before I do? (I don't want to stay up until 11 pm to see the results...but I will)
9. Warren and Mary Lou Harward stopped by for a visit. How we love those 2. They have had a great influence on us.
10. Hannah is coming down for Becca's wedding.
Shop the Look: H&M Home
1 day ago