Friday, July 11, 2008

Shakespeare by Elementary Students?????



Sydnee just finished the second performance of Twelfth Night at our elementary school. The drama teacher has proven again that she deserves a raise. Next week the children will be performing at the Utah Shakespearean Festival in Cedar City. Sydnee has some serious talent!!! One of my greatest joys is watching my children discover things they are passionate about; Sydnee is passionate about acting and violin. Hannah is passionate about music (especially singing, of course). Seth is 13 - are teenagers passionate about anything? Well, he is probably most passionate about school work. He is a perfectionist when it comes to grades (although he did miss a couple of assignments this year- for the FIRST time in his life- really, that makes me happy- I want him to enjoy school more and worry less). Now that makes me wonder, WHAT am I passionate about?????

1 comment:

Marina said...

You are passionate about your family and the gospel.

I sure wish I could have seen the performances. I bet Sydnee was amazing.